Office IT Relocation Services
CMA offers secure and confidential Office IT Relocation Services. We can help your organization to manage all information technology aspects of the office move. CMA help clients address very specific technology relocation issues or execute the entire physical move of the Office IT and Back-Office IT Operations.
Our office IT Relocation practice ensures that clients experience minimum business impact during the move and works diligently to minimize the risk of what could be a very stressful and disruptive procedure.
Controlled, Graceful System Shutdown
Covers entire IT infrastructure, including servers, storage, UPS, backup libraries, switches, routers, firewalls, and workstations. Work is performed on-site at both locations, scheduling accommodates evening and weekend hours to keep customers operating without interruption during the business week.
Data Reliability and Continuity of Operations
- Operations uptime plan to ensure minimum business impact on the client and its customers
- Complete data backup and validation using client-provided backup systems
- Assurance of application integrity
- Network refresh service
- Specialized relocation security audit
- New location network baseline blueprint
- Relocation planning and timing strategies
Relocation Consulting Services
- Coordination with moving company
- Management of power upgrades
- Selection of new Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Cabling for data/voice
- Copier services
- Coordination with office furniture vendor
- Facilities planning: line drops; server room configuration and arrangement; power considerations; HVAC requirements; infrastructure hosting and testing